David C. Partheymuller, CFP®, CEP®
Dave Partheymuller, CFP®, CEP® is the Principal and Founder of The Normandy Group. He’s been helping clients with retirement, wealth strategies, and estate planning for over 35 years.
He is a Fellow of the Esperti Peterson Institute for High Net Worth Planning. He is also an Adjunct Professor for the Estate and Wealth Strategies Institute at Michigan State University and has served as Chairman on the board of trustees for the Argyle Foundation in Denver, Colorado.
His professional credentials include CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and Certified Estate Planner™.
Over his career, Dave has authored and contributed to several books and professional texts in the industry:
- The Dynasty IRA – understanding the Dynasty IRA and the other Minimum Distribution Opportunities to Extend Tax-Deferred Accumulation of Retirement Plans.
- “Ways & Means” published December 1998 through the Esperti Peterson Institute. (contributor)
- “21st Century Wealth” published May 2000 through the Esperti Peterson Institute. (contributor)
- “Strictly Business” published in June 2001 through Quantum Press. (contributor)
- ”Optimal Aging” Chapter 51 “Investing For Retirement” published 2004, Kevin W. O’Neil, MD, FACP, and Renno Peterson, JD, Publishers (contributor)
He’s also written several articles for professional journals over the years:
- “Conspectus Current” reviewed “Who Should be the Beneficiary of Your Qualified Retirement Plan Benefits/” Summer 1998
- “Conspectus Current” reviewed “How Much Is Too Much” Fall 1999
His expertise focuses on retirement, wealth strategies, investment management, business, and succession planning, planned giving, and charitable and estate planning.
Dave is an active member of the Rotary Club of Littleton, CO, and past club president 2013-2014.
Dave is married to Dolores for 37 years. They have 2 children and live just west of Denver, Colorado.